1. Who we are
We are PMC
For details of how to contact us, please refer to the Contact Us page.
2. How we collect information
We may collect information if you:
- register for our newsletter; this will include your email address and can be unsubscribed from at any time either by using the links within the newsletter or by contacting us directly.
- contact us via our contact form; this will include your name, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis.
- request our services, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address)
- complete online forms, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, contact us, for example, by telephone, fax, email or post.
3. What we use your information for
We will use your information :
- to provide any details of services that you have requested.
- to contact you for feedback on your use of our website.
- for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 5 below.
- to administer, support, improve and develop our website through analysis of use.
4. Sharing your information
We will not share your information with anyone else.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email. You do have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by contacting us directly or sending us an email.
6. Cookies and Traffic Data
The law on cookies and similar technologies changed since May 2011 and we are currently looking at what this means for us and how we operate our website. We do not currently collect information about your visit to our website using cookies (but may do in the future).We will update this policy and the way we deal with information gathering as per the law and its details so please check back here for updates.
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They enable our website to “remember” who you are. Companies use session cookies on websites to identify and track users, to store information about your preferences and to remember what is in your shopping basket. Session cookies may contain your customer account number, company name and email address. These session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. You can disable these cookies by changing the settings on your browser but this may affect your ability to use certain websites. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website. Read more »
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google requires us to reproduce the following statement:
7. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, please contact us.
9. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the internet is not always secure, therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website and any transmission will be at your own risk.
11. Other Websites
If you follow a link from our website to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
12. Further Information
If you would like further information about data protection, or if you would like to view the register of Data Controllers, you can visit the Information Commissioner’s site.
Thank you for visiting our website