PMC Legal Policy
This is the legal document for PMC (“we” or “us” or “our”), please read it carefully because it explains the legal status (statuses) of this website and PMC.
This website contains information about services offered through PMC. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website and its subsidiary sites, we can accept no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for any consequences arising from the use of information contained herein.
By using this website you (the user) agree you will not do the following :
- use the website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam)
- transmit data, send or upload material that contains harmful programs, e.g. viruses, trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software.
We reserve the right to introduce changes to the information given, including the addition, withdrawal, relocation or restructuring of all information.
We cannot be held responsible for the content of external Internet sites linked from this website.
The design and content of our website, and the material published on it, is protected by copyright and is owned by PMC. All rights are reserved. You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on our website, or to restrict or inhibit the use of our website by anyone else.
If you contribute material to our website, for example in the blog, you agree that any material you contribute will:
- comply with local laws & regulations;
- be factually accurate and represent your genuinely held opinion;
- not be defamatory, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- not infringe confidentiality, or any copyright or intellectual property rights of another person.
You also agree that we may use any content contributed whenever and wherever we think appropriate.
Thank you for visiting our website